Since 1988 Dawn DuBose has practiced Real Estate in Jacksonville which allows her to offer a wealth of experience to each of her clients. When you hire Dawn DuBose, you get the benefit of her knowledge and judgment gathered over 30 years in the real estate industry helping over 1,900 families make sound real estate decisions!
Dawn has called Jacksonville home for over 30 years. She and “her high school sweetheart” Jim moved to Jacksonville where she began her real estate career. She is the proud Mother of daughter Shannon and son Robin in addition to a doting Grandmother (Mimi) to five grandchildren, three grand dogs and 3 grand cats. In her free time you will find Dawn at the beach perhaps reading a favorite novel or at home painting. She’s an avid shopper, staying on top of the latest styles in clothing and home décor and she loves traveling. Her home is shared with ”Jack” a Blue Heeler (Australian Cattle Dog) who enjoys playing with her grand dogs when they visit. Dawn has received numerous awards and acknowledgements for her excellence in the industry and is an active member of many organizations.
● Distinguished Marketing & Sales Award [Sales & Marketing Executives of Jacksonville]
● Best of the Biggest [Real Estate Publishing House Real Trends]
● Who’s Who in Real Estate [ Jacksonville Business Journal]
● Realtor of The Year/Team [Sales and Mareketing Council Realtor ®]
● Woman of the Year [The Leukemia Society]
● Highest Listings-Taken/Sold [Watson Realty Corp]
● Humanitarian Award [Jacksonville Association of Realtors®]
● Watson Listing Award [Jacksonville Association of Realtors®]
● William Marvin White Award—4 years [Jacksonville Association of Realtors®]
● #1 Salesperson for Watson Realty Corporation —5 years
● Achiever’s Club [NE Florida Association of Realtors®]
● Million Dollar Club—Executive & President’s Committee & Pinnacle Club [Watson Realty]